Are you looking for a Turin wedding videomaker? You are in the right place, because in this article I will give you some advice on how to make the right choice and 5 dream locations, capable, with their fascinating beauty, of making your most beautiful day magical. Let’s start with 5 ideas for a dream reception.
Wedding in Turin: 5 ideas for the location
Turin and its hinterland need no introduction. Landscape and cultural beauties are the ideal backdrop to spend the day of the fateful wedding, but also to enhance the skill of the wedding videographer in Turin that you will choose. Thanks to my long experience as a wedding videomaker, in the next paragraphs I will give you 5 ideas for choosing the right location.
La venaria reale
La Venaria Reale is a monumental complex of exceptional beauty, located a few kilometers from Turin. It includes a baroque palace, a historic park and a series of Italian gardens. It is the ideal location for an elegant and refined wedding. Consider that since 1997 the palace has been a UNESCO heritage site. For several years now it has also been possible to pronounce the fateful Yes, but also to have a real reception, in the full sense of the term!
Villa La Gioiosa
Villa La Gioiosa is a splendid neoclassical villa, located on the Turin hills, to be precise in Superga. It offers a breathtaking view of the city and the surrounding plain. It is the ideal location for a romantic and evocative wedding: guests will be able to admire the splendid sunset over the hills and marvel at the landscape splendor that surrounds the villa.
Giardini del Meisino
Meisino Gardens are an oasis of peace and tranquility, located a few steps from the center of Turin. They offer a wide variety of environments, which adapt to any type of event. They are the ideal location for an informal and relaxed wedding. It is located in the urban area of the Piedmontese capital, but upon crossing the threshold of the gardens you find yourself catapulted into the middle of nature: a pleasant feeling of disorientation that your guests will appreciate greatly!
With vigna Chinet we move to Via Mirabello. Here we find a historic cellar, located in a rural context. It offers a unique and evocative atmosphere, which lends itself very well to your elegant and refined wedding in Turin.
Finally, I would like to point out Tenuta Berroni, a splendid estate surrounded by greenery, located in Racconigi, near Cuneo. It offers a variety of environments, which adapt to any type of event. It is the ideal location for a romantic and suggestive wedding. The Turin wedding videomaker you choose will also thank you, because thanks to this environment his work will be even more efficient: the backgrounds that the estate offers, in fact, are unique and never banal.
Wedding in Turin: some final advice
Of course, the choice of location depends on several factors, such as the style of the wedding, the budget and the number of guests. It is important to personally visit the various locations to choose the one that best suits your needs. Here are 4 useful tips:
- Consider the style of your wedding. If you are organizing an elegant wedding, choose a refined and prestigious location. If you are organizing an informal wedding, choose a more welcoming and relaxed location.
- Set a budget. Wedding venue costs vary greatly. It’s important to establish a realistic budget before you start your search.
- Consider the number of guests. The number of guests influences the choice of location. If you have many guests, you will need a spacious location.
- Visit the various locations personally. It is important to personally visit the various locations to ensure they are suitable for your needs.
Turin wedding videomaker: my suggestions
My first tip for finding a wedding videographer in Turin? Trust the web! In fact, with an online search, you will be able to find professionals who do not necessarily work near the location you have chosen, but who are very willing to travel.
For example, I often travel for work (as you can see on my site) and I have no problem moving from one city to another. Indeed, it is a pleasure because I take the opportunity to meet new places and wonderful people.
- Once you have identified some Turin wedding videomakers that interest you, ask them for a quote. This will allow you to compare prices and offers from various professionals.
- Meet the videomakers. It is important to meet wedding videographers in person to evaluate their style and professionalism. During the meeting, ask them to tell you about their experience, their working method and their approach to marriage. As for me, I also carry out this meeting remotely, via video call. The effect is the same as an in-person meeting because I take the opportunity to immediately understand what my customers want.
- The style of your wedding video. What style does the videographer follow? It is essential to know this so as not to be disappointed. I have always followed a reportage/documentary style. This means that I capture emotions as they flow from the eyes, from the facial expressions, from the movements of the body. I find that there is nothing more beautiful and natural.
- The advantages. Does the professional offer any advantages? For example, I make use of cutting-edge equipment (such as the drone), I provide the videos in 4K, inside a special box, guardian of the emotional treasure that I always try to conquer and give to the spouses.
I am waiting for you
I hope that in searching for your Turin wedding videomaker, your gaze has fallen on my works. The satisfaction of my friends (it’s not right to simply call them customers) speaks more than every image and video you will see on the pages of my site. For any information about my work you can contact me whenever you want. It will be a pleasure to talk to you and advise you for the best.